Thursday, October 24, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? the theme of black and white makes everything seem serious and i love how you can see the shadows.



I see . . . a women alone outside at night.
. Shes waiting for someone. she is wrapped in a big coat.
I smell . . . dirt and air. i also smell dog poop in the grass. I can smell her perfume she showered in because she probably wanted to smell good for a date tonight.
I hear . . . cars driving by. I  hear crickets outside. i hear people walking on the sidewalks.
I taste . . .dust. i taste the dirt. i also taste the bugs that were flying in my mouth.
I feel . . . cold outside, and lonely. i feel unsafe as if someone is going to take me. i feel bad because this women's date never showed up.



3.) Finally, what would you like to create to show the world your great photographer. Ideas include, posters, power points, a blog, etc. You tell me what you would like to create so we can come up with a plan to share your thoughts and ideas about your photographer with your classmates and with the rest of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment